This includes a seven-course meal created specifically for you by the Chef
Upon booking, please advise the Chef of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Alcohol not included.
Taxes & Gratuity extra.
Highland Country Club Dress Code
- Hats must not be worn in the clubhouse at any time.
- Footwear must be worn in the clubhouse.
- Ripped denim of any colour is not permitted on Club property.
- Sweat pants are not permitted on Club property.
- Promotional and commercial logos/slogans or trademarks on clothing are permitted, if they are pocket sized insignia.
- The Dining Room (top of the stairs) is considered a more formal area. Golf shorts are not permitted.
- Business casual attire is appropriate for this room.
- Denim articles of clothing are not permitted in the Dining Room at any time.
The dress code is strictly enforced.
Give our Clubhouse a call to discuss how we can help. 519-681-8223 Ext. 226 Food and Beverage Department – Rozalind Theriault.