Highland Country Club offers one of the best golfing and club experiences in Ontario. A variety of Men’s and Women's Golf Tournaments are planned each season, resulting in separate Club Championships for Men, Women's 18-Hole, Women's 9-Hole, Senior Men, Senior Women and Junior Golfers.
Run by club members, these events are fun and often end with casual meals afterwards where you have the chance to socialize off the course.
- One 18 hole golf course, with each hole offering six separate tee boxes for players of all skill levels
- Full practice range
- Separate practice areas for chipping & putting
- CPGA Director of Golf, Rick Pero, & his Professional Golf Staff
- Great selection of club competitions & weekly golf leagues
- A fleet of modern electric golf carts & complimentary pull carts
- Onsite storage available for both golf bags & personal power caddies
- A fully stocked Professional Shop offering custom fitting of golf clubs and a great variety of golfing apparel & equipment
- Winter golf program in the Professional shop